The Cracker Barrel store in Dunn, shown here, was closed Wednesday night and Thursday after a small fire in the store. Management in the store confirmed the fire and referred questions to the corporate offices..According to Dunn Emergency Services Assistant Chief Scott Phillips, the fire started in the kitchen as a small grease fire around 6:40 p.m. forcing the restaurant to be evacuated. Estimates of damage by the Dunn Emergency Services were listed as approximately $15,000. Because a fire extinguisher was discharged, the Harnett County Health Department must re-inspect the location prior to its re-opening. No injuries were reported and fire units left the restaurant around 8:30 p.m.